Tuesday, June 10, 2014

20 Affirmations to Speak Daily



Spend 5 minutes at the beginning of each day slowly saying these affirmations.  We attract what we speak.  Speak and receive what is rightfully yours...peace, love, success, joy, prosperity and everything else!
  
1.   I am grateful to be alive.
2.   I am giving my attention to what really matters
3.   I choose to be an humble servant of God.
4.   I am feeling and overwhelming sense of gratitude.
5.   My natural state of feeling is joy.
6.   God will give me everything that I desire.
7.   I enjoy being present and living in the present.
8.   I love and appreciate myself.
9.   I practice living in prosperity daily.
10. I am able to give and receive love effortlessly.
11. I choose to live the life of my dreams.
12. I take inspired action on my intuitions.
13. My heart is overflowing with perpetual bliss.
14. I am down to earth, humble and divinely connected.
15. I tap into my creative flow daily.
16. My will is aligned with God's will.
17. I am persistent and patient.
18. I find harmony and peace in all situations in my life.
19. The spirit of God and energy of the universe is in me.
20. I am living in accordance to my higher purpose. 


If you need help finding balance to create harmony in your life, contact me to schedule your free strategy session!  And as always, if you have a specific question or topic that you would like addressed, please email kimestrykoaching@yahoo.com and your answer may be in the next blog! 
 
 
 

Power and success in 2014 and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment